Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weird Customer

So yesterday I got a call from a customer wanting to make some suggestions about our products. I was happy about it until she told me that she wanted a travel bag like the one victoria beackham is carrying, excatly the same. I was shocked she called the design room to tell us to copy one specific bag just because she wants it!! the keyword is COPY!! so I told her we will see what we can do.

Then she called again and asked for my e mail so she can e mail the picture and more details. I gave it to her anyway and she send 2 e mails to me regarding the same thing. I replied saying something along the line of we'll see what we can do and thank you. I thought that was the ned but no she e mailed me back askin if we can make it a limited edition?!! SIGHHHH -_-" customers can be so weird sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment