Saturday, January 15, 2011

Smell the flower

Today I had to baby sit my 2 years old cousin for awhile. So we did all activities that little girls like to do. In the afternoon just before dinner time I took her out to the garden. She pointed was ripping some petals out of these blue flowers and I was thinking to my self that she's just being a kid and these flowers probably fascinate her. After awhile she stopped and asked me to pick the flower for her so I gave her two thinking she might drop one or whatever. Suddenly she walked over to my super old dog who was not so well and was laying on the floor. She put the flower near my dog's nose and said "smell it, it smells good" (of course in a more baby language). I thought it was sooo sweet and that really made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment